Last Updated: December 27th, 2020
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
Information about You that You Provide
You may give us information about you when you register by using our Services, such as by using our website or mobile applications or by communicating with us by phone, email, social media or otherwise ("Order Information"). For example, PortfolioTracker.Pro collects information when you use subscribe to notifications, participate in promotional activities, or communicate or transact through the Service. The information you give us may include:
- names, email addresses, phone number(s), postal address, or other similar contact information;
- depending on the service used, sometimes financial information, such as credit card or PayPal accounts;
- information you submit when creating or using your user account, including user login and password information, images, or similar user information;
- information you submit to PortfolioTracker.Pro for business use;
- the location and IP address from which you access the Site;
- cookie data, network connection type, and browser type;
- the name of the domain from which you access the internet;
- the type of device, browser, and operating system used to access the Site;
- the date and time you access the Site, duration and stop time of such access;
- the information about any person or entity from whom you were referred;
- the pages, files, documents, and links that you visit;
- the internet address of the website from which you linked to the Site; and/or
- any other information about your visit to the Site, or your usage of the Marketing Services generally.
Information Collected from Your Devices
When you use our service, we automatically collect certain information about you when you access or use the Service ("Usage Information"). Usage Information may include information about your web browser, IP address, device identifier, time zone, operating system, information about your use of the Service, including any web pages or products that you view, and data regarding network connected hardware (e.g., computer or mobile device).
The methods that may be used on the Service to collect Usage Information include:
- Log Information: Log information is data about your use of the Service, such as IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamps, and related data, all of which may be stored in log files.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: Cookies, Web Beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"), Embedded scripts, Fingerprinting, and other tracking technologies ("Tracking Technologies") may be used to collect information about interactions with the Service or emails, including information about your browsing and purchasing behavior.
- Cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user's device, which may be session ID cookies or tracking cookies. You can typically remove and reject cookies from our website with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it may affect how our website works for you.
- Web Beacons ("Tracking Pixels"). Web beacons, tags, and pixels are electronic files used to record information about how you use our Service. Web beacons may be used to count the number of visitors to the Service, to monitor how users navigate the Service, and to count content views.
- Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code designed to collect information about your interactions with the Service. It is temporarily downloaded onto your computer from PortfolioTracker.Pro's web server, or from a third-party with which PortfolioTracker.Pro works, is active only while you are connected to the Service, and then deleted or deactivated thereafter.
- Fingerprinting. Collection and analysis of information from your device, such as, your operating system, plug-ins, system fonts, and other data, for purposes of identification and/or tracking.
When we discuss "Personal Information", we are talking about both "Usage Information" and "Order Information."
Information PortfolioTracker.Pro Collects from Other Sources
PortfolioTracker.Pro may also obtain information about you from other sources, including Service Providers and Third-Party Services. We may work closely with third parties, including fraud prevention providers and email address/telephone number verification service providers. We may receive information about you from these third parties to verify the information you provide to us which would help us identify suspicious or unusual transactions.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to provide you with more information about our products and to connect you with a member of our Sales Team regarding your purchase of one of our products. Additionally, we use this Order Information:
- to communicate with you;
- to facilitate, manage, personalize, and improve your online experience;
- to screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- to provide you with information or advertising relating to our products;
- to provide, personalize, and improve your experience with the Marketing Services and our advertising made available on or outside the Service;
- to ensure technical functionality of the Marketing Services, develop new products and services, and analyze your use of the Marketing Services, including your interaction with applications, advertising, products, and services that are made available, linked to, or offered through the Marketing Service;
- to communicate with you for Marketing Service-related or research purposes including via emails, notifications, or other messages, which you agree to receive;
- to process your payment or prevent or detect fraud;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you submitted the information and for other uses consistent with that purpose.
We may combine Usage Information and Order Information to help screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address) and more generally to improve and optimize our Service (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with our Service, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Service. You can read more about how Google uses your information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. We also may share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations; to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information we receive; or to otherwise protect our rights.
The Service may offer you the option to send a communication to a friend. If so, PortfolioTracker.Pro relies on you to only send to people that have given you permission to do so. The friend's information you provide (e.g., name, email address) will only be used to facilitate the communication and will not used by PortfolioTracker.Pro for any other marketing purpose unless PortfolioTracker.Pro obtains consent from that person. Your contact information and message may be included in the communication.
We do not sell your personal information.
INFORMATION WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES
PortfolioTracker.Pro represents and warrants that no personal information (including email and physical addresses provided hereunder) will not be shared with third parties.
SWEEPSTAKES, CONTESTS, AND PROMOTIONS
DATA SECURITY AND MONITORING
PortfolioTracker.Pro takes reasonable measures to protect PortfolioTracker.Pro-collected Order Information (excluding public submissions) from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Nevertheless, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information provided online. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data breach that will affect you and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
When you place an order through the Service, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. We retain Usage Information through Google Analytics for a period of 14 months, after which it automatically expires. You can opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
The Service is intended for a general audience and not directed to children less than 13 years of age. PortfolioTracker.Pro does not intend to collect personal information as defined by the U.S. Children's Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA") ("Children's Personal Information") in a manner that is not permitted by COPPA. If we obtain knowledge that we have collected Children's Personal Information in a manner not permitted by COPPA, we will remove such data to the extent required by COPPA.
OPT-OUT: TRACKING AND COMMUNICATIONS OPTIONS
Tracking Technologies Generally. Regular cookies may generally be disabled or removed by tools available as part of most commercial browsers and, in some instances, blocked in the future by selecting certain settings. Browsers offer different functionalities and options, so you may need to set them separately. Also, tools from commercial browsers may not be effective with regard to HTML5 cookies or other Tracking Technologies. Please be aware that if you disable or remove these technologies, some parts of the Service may not work and that when you revisit the Service, your ability to limit browser-based Tracking Technologies is subject to your browser settings and limitations.
Some App-related Tracking Technologies in connection with non-browser usage (e.g., most functionality of a mobile app) can only be disabled by uninstalling the app. To uninstall an app, follow the instructions from your operating system or handset manufacturer. Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a "Do Not Track" signal to online services you visit. Note, however, there is no consensus among industry participants as to what "Do Not Track" means in this context. Like many online services, we currently do not alter our practices when a "Do Not Track" signal is received from a visitor's browser.
Communications. You can opt-out of receiving certain promotional communications (emails or text messaging) from PortfolioTracker.Pro at any time (i) for promotional emails, by following the instructions provided in emails to click on the unsubscribe link or by changing your communication preferences by logging onto your account; and (ii) for text messages, by following the instructions provided in text messages from PortfolioTracker.Pro to text the word "STOP". Please note that your opt-out is limited to the email address or phone number used and will not affect subsequent subscriptions. If you opt-out of only certain communications, other subscription communications may continue. Even if you opt-out of receiving promotional communications, PortfolioTracker.Pro may, subject to applicable law, continue to send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, transactions, servicing, or PortfolioTracker.Pro's ongoing business relations.
FOR RESIDENTS OF CANADA
FOR RESIDENTS OF THE EUROPEAN UNION
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (e.g., if you make an order through the Service) or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe.
You may request access to or correction of your personal information, or withdraw consent to our collection, use or disclosure of your personal information, by writing to us at the address or email info@PortfolioTracker.Pro. These rights are subject to applicable contractual and legal restrictions and reasonable notice. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before honoring any such requests.